Benefits of Group Therapy
1. Group therapy helps you realize you're not alone,
2. Group therapy facilitates giving and receiving support.
3. Group therapy helps you find your "voice."
4. Group therapy helps you relate to others (and yourself) in healthier ways.
5. Group therapy provides a safety net.
* 87% of these are suffering from some form of caregiver burnout or
* If you are a caregiver and need some help we have a group just for you.
*We are currently enrolling members to participate in this unique and beneficial
*counseling forum. We employ the skills found in Dialectical Behavior Therapy to
*help clients deal with the negative effects of caring for an ill or disabled loved one.
*Call (940) 368-6549 for next group info.
Conquering Chronic Conditions
We are currently enrolling members to participate in this unique and beneficial counseling form. We employ theskills found in Dialectical Behavior Therapy to help clients deal with the negative effects of chronic illness and learn to thrive in the midst of their challenges.
Learning to thrive
in spite of your challenges